Filtrum®Eco: INSTRUCTION ON USE
The conclusion of the State sanitary-epidemiological expertise:
№602-123-20-2 / 1483 от 21.11.2016
Specifications 10.8-37200078-003: 2016
Active substance: 0.4 g. of hydrolyzed lignin
Pharmacotherapeutic group: enterosorbent
In the light forms of infections Filtrum®Eco may be used as the main means of treatment, without the use of antibacterial drugs. There are no known side-effects. It does not harm the mucus of GIT.
USED FOR TREATMENT OF:
- Acute alcoholic poisonings;
- Acute intoxications with drugs, alkaloids, salts of the heavy metals and other poisons;
- Food toxic infections, salmonellosis, dysentery;
- Pyoinflammatory illnesses, accompanied with significant intoxication;
- Hyperbilirubinemia and hyperasotemia (liver and kidney insufficiency);
- Food and drug allergies;
- Prophylactics of chronic intoxications in workers of hazardous industries.
HOW TO TAKE FILTRUM®Eco
The drug is administered 3-4 times a day, the dose of the drug depends on age, body mass.
under 1 year old ½ of the pill
1–3 years old – ½ pill
4–7 years old – 1 pill
7–12 years old – 1–2 pills
The duration of treatment for acute conditions is 1-5 days, for allergic and chronic intoxications up to 14-21 days.
Filtrum may be used in complex therapy with other drugs, under medical supervision.
Sold in drugstores: Without prescription. More on Filtrum®Eco(instructions, price, etc) you can find in medicinal information services and the patient information leaflet.